AIRSI2022 is an international conference focused on the application and effects of technologies that are part of the so called Industry 4.0 (artificial intelligence, robots, intelligent assistants, augmented reality, virtual reality, big data, blockchain, collaborative platforms, etc.). Specifically, the aim of this conference is to deepen and broaden the current understanding of the use of all these new technologies to offer all kind of products and a wide variety of services (e.g., tourism, hospitality, banking, education, health, etc.) by focusing on their effects on value creation, relationship outcomes (e.g., satisfaction, loyalty, engagement, profitability), customer perceptions (e.g. trust) and concerns (e.g. privacy, security, etc.), ethical issues and other related aspects.
Topics of interest for the Conference include, but are not limited to:
- Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Digital Transformation
- Immersive Technologies: Virtual reality, Augmented reality, Mixed reality
- Robots, Chatbots, Intelligent Assistants, Data Driven Decision Making
- Sentiment Analysis, Big Data, Influencers, Social Media
- Internet of Things, Collaborative Platforms, Omnichannel Strategies, etc.
Interested authors are invited to submit papers related to any of the aforementioned areas. All theoretical and methodological (both qualitative and quantitative) approaches are equally appreciated.
- Extended abstracts: Should not exceed 1,000 words excluding tables, figures and references. The extended abstract should include keywords at the beginning and the list of relevant references at the end. While writing your abstract, please consider covering the research objectives and questions, the research method, preliminary results or findings and originality of paper.
- Work in progress: Should not exceed 4,000 words. However, these papers, which are still work in progress, are expected to cover a short literature review, main research questions, methodological frame and preliminary results of research in order to get constructive feedback during the presentation.
- Full papers: 6,000 words in total, including references
When submitting papers, authors should indicate whether or not their work is based on a doctoral thesis in progress.
Best Paper Awards:
- The scientific committee will select the best papers in each category to receive the award for the best Extended abstracts, Work in progress and Full papers.
- In awarding these prizes, a distinction will be made between papers that are based or not based on a doctoral thesis in progress.
- The organization has a limited number of scholarships available to allow free participation of several doctoral students. Please, if you are a doctoral student, request it when submitting your paper.
|Submission (Extended deadline):||10 June 2022|
|Early registration:||1 1 July 2022 (195€)|
|Celebration Dates:||11-13 July 2022|
- Due to the international health circumstances, the conference will be held in an online or virtual format.