Please note that all the files should be provided in PDF format.
Suggested structure for works in progress and full papers:
- Theoretical background (including literature review and hypotheses, if it is the case)
- Results (if it is the case)
- Discussion, conclusions, implications, limitations and future research lines
Please ensure that all in-text references in the manuscript follow the Harvard style:
- Single author: (Adams, 2006).
- Two authors: (Adams & Brown, 2006).
- Three or more authors: (Adams et al., 2006) Please note, ‘et al’ should always be written in italics.
Please, download the desired template and take a few moments to read the guidelines to ensure you have met all the requirements, so that we can process your submission without delay.